I don't know my charts from my Elbow

To me, an "Infinite Playlist" is like Chinese water torture - music is a big part of my life even though I don't necessarily know which songs are current and which are a few years old.  I usually crank up the volume of a song that I'm humming along to and find out it is sung by a band that I've professed not to like in the past (such as Elbow)... oops!


Could I pick just five (yes, only five!) favourite songs that I could listen to over and over again?  Ah well, you all know me by now... I simply cannot choose between these next few songs.  Think yourselves lucky that I've managed to trim it down to 15!!


Infinite Playlist (Part 1)

The Chauffer - Duran Duran
Waterloo Sunset - The Kinks
Purple Rain - Prince
Nothing Compares 2 U - Sinéad O'Connor
To Be With You - Mr Big

    Infinite Playlist (Part 2)

    The Logical Song - Supertramp
    One Vision - Queen
    Bring Me To Life - Evanescence

      Infinite Playlist (Part 3)

      I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
      Haven't Met You Yet - Michael Bublé
      Make Me Pure - Robbie Williams
        And if you don't like any of those then may I suggest you seek out the Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain?  I found it really hard to choose a song to link from their repertoire but this one is great, along with their version of "You Don't Bring Me Flowers"

        photo credit: candyhide on Flickr